Fiduciary Accounting Services for Attorneys
Accurate accountings are essential to the proper management of a trust or estate but as an attorney, numbers are not your expertise. Trying to keep up with the fiduciary accounting for your clients is probably not practical or even possible without outsourcing to a CPA. If you’re working with a client who is the executor of an estate, responsible for administering a trust, or acting as a guardian, Scott Porter, CPA can handle the fiduciary accountings. We’ll operate behind the scenes with the estate planning process or as a key member of your estate and trust team.
We're available if you encounter a complex estate situation that requires expert tax planning and estate planning strategies. From calculating distributions for beneficiaries to estate tax return preparation, attorneys in Colorado rely on us to manage the financial side of trusts and estates for their clients. With our guidance and support, we'll help you ensure your client is well protected.
To learn more about how you can outsource your fiduciary accounting needs to us, call 719-426-9360 or request a consultation online now.
Fiduciary accounting services :
- Prepare fiduciary accounting reports in accordance with California probate codes
- Allocate assets and transactions for beneficiaries
- Tax planning to minimize taxes for an estate or trust
- Classify receipts and disbursements for tax and accounting purposes
- Calculate distributions to beneficiaries
- Prepare estate tax returns