Estate and Trust Administration
Trustees and executors have a challenging role to fulfill. When fiduciary responsibilities of an estate or trust are not managed well from the beginning, taxes can quickly get out of control. If you have been named as a trustee or executor, don't go it alone, contact Scott Porter, CPA. We have extensive experience coordinating the estate, tax, and fiduciary accounting issues involved with the administration of estates and trusts and will be at your side throughout the process. Our assistance includes minimizing tax obligations, gathering assets, and consulting with financial advisors regarding transferring assets to beneficiaries. We will also prepare gift and estate tax returns and provide ongoing tax planning to reduce liabilities.
We are well equipped to advise and guide executors, trustees, and guardians in their fiduciary duties. We help ensure you are accurately following the law and protecting the interests of the beneficiaries to the best of your ability.
Call us today at 719-426-9360 to discuss your estate and trust administration needs with a skilled estate and trust CPA or request a consultation online.
Fiduciary services for trustees and executors:
- Review trust documents for tax purposes
- Prepare trust income tax returns – Form 1041
- Prepare fiduciary accountings
- Estate and trust planning
- Guardianship accountings
- Income and estate tax projections for estates and trusts
- Trust income tax compliance
- Income tax returns for individuals and beneficiaries
- Gift tax returns - Form 709
- Fiduciary tax returns
- Ongoing tax planning for estate and trust
- Payroll and payroll taxes for household employees
- Investment tracking for tax purposes and capital gains/losses